Request a Quote for Equipment Purchases
At Spectrecology, we offer cutting-edge equipment for accurate measurement tasks to industries where it matters most. Take the guesswork out of your measuring with our tools, which we can design as a custom solution for your application.
Benefits of Purchasing
Spectrometer prices can translate into a large investment in your organization’s research tools. While renting is a viable option for many organizations, others choose upfront purchases for benefits such as:
- Long life expectancy: We build our products to last with durable materials designed for repeated use, even in rugged environments. You also have access to manufacturer warranties and industry-leading technical support.
- Availability: When you own your equipment, it’s always accessible. No more waiting for rental deliveries and returns or availability challenges with a mission-critical piece of equipment.
- Positive return on investment: You can resell equipment and regain some of the original capital you spent.
- Customization: We can personalize your product for your application. Rental equipment may include default configurations that prevent you from individualizing them for your purposes.
- Competitive edge: Investing in high-end equipment offers your lab, university or manufacturing facility the ability to deliver what competitors who don’t make equipment investments may not. New tools can also boost users’ productivity.
Products Spectrecology Offers for Purchase
Spectrecology offers a variety of spectrometer equipment for sale to solve measurement challenges for many applications, including:
- Gas and plasma testing: Our HR Series high-performance spectrometers offer high resolutions while taking up less space.
- Biomedical sciences: Calculate absorbance with UV sensitivity with our high-speed spectrometers.
- Solar irradiance: The radiometrically calibrated STS-Radiometer delivers signals from a 180-degree viewpoint with cosine correction features and is only one of our many general-purpose micro spectrometers.
- Chemical production: Our near-infrared spectrometers measure light absorption, reflection, movement and dispersion across multiple wavelengths for accuracy.
- Pharmaceuticals: We offer a full line of Raman spectrometers for less-invasive insights into chemical structures.
- On-the-go applications: Trust our innovative UV-VIS spectrometers when you need a solution both in the lab and in the field.
Spectrometers are only part of the equation for achieving accurate measurements — that’s why we also offer a full suite of complementary components like:
- Light sources: Adjust for interference and ensure consistency with our line of modular light sources.
- Cuvettes: Sensitive liquid analysis requires a high-quality container, and you’ll find our wide selection of cuvettes in various sizes and construction material options.
- Personalized software solutions: Our experienced team guides you through digital program selection and customization to produce an ideal solution for your application and measurement needs.
- Battery-operated oxygen sensors: Export data via direct USB connection or through Bluetooth technology for up to eight hours with our line of oxygen systems.
- Imaging and sensing equipment: Bring more accuracy and depth to aerial maps and water quality measurements with modular, cutting-edge imaging and sensing devices.
Spectrecology is synonymous with innovation and design. Our spectrometers have traveled from the depths of outer space to the depths of the ocean. We’ve helped doctors fight cancer, researchers develop medications and farmers analyze crops. When you’re ready to buy spectroscopy equipment, we’ll help you create a custom solution for your organization’s measurement needs.
We provide quotes to purchase spectrometer equipment throughout our site. If you are interested in customizing or purchasing as-is, fill out our quote request form and an expert team member will be in touch shortly with more information.