Spectrecology t has packaged its robust, small-footprint spectral sensing systems with a versatile illuminated cuvette holder and the ideal combination of accessories and software to help bring the excitement of spectroscopy to STEM labs everywhere. Take advantage of these affordable kits to demonstrate principles of spectroscopy through absorbance, transmission, fluorescence, emission, and pH measurements.
Replace outdated lab equipment with reliable, easy-to-use teaching lab spectrometers. These compact, integrated systems have no moving parts, provide full spectral analysis, and operate in Mac, Linux, and Windows.
- Ultra-compact spectrometer -- STS-Vis microspectrometer (350-800 nm) fits in the palm of your hand
- Flexible -- includes combination light source-cuvette holder for absorbance and fluorescence
- Sampling accessories -- tools for pH, color, and emission measurements
- No moving parts -- durable, low maintenance, great for multiple users
- Rugged carrying case -- handy Pelican-style case for convenient storage and portability